Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since these babies are supposed to be roaming the streets now in their introductory phase, I am really surprised more sightings have not happened. Surely someone out there has seen the test camaros prowling on the streets near Detroit?

·
Registered
375 Posts
:lol: Sorry, just had this image pop in my head of the test camaros (black) prowling the streets at night waiting to pounce on some unsuspecting little mustang.

Since these babies are supposed to be roaming the streets now in their introductory phase, I am really surprised more sightings have not happened. Surely someone out there has seen the test camaros prowling on the streets near Detroit?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
:lol: Sorry, just had this image pop in my head of the test camaros (black) prowling the streets at night waiting to pounce on some unsuspecting little mustang.
Well that would be proper testing procedure. I like to see an Challenger Srt-8 or a prototype R/T line up against a Camaro during testing. lol.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
think a few of those prototypes we saw went to a certain place to get repainted for some little summer blockbuster comming out in 2009?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.