Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if you haven't seen it already...you can kind-of-sort-of make out exhaust sound and kind-of-sort-of (but not really) see a spoiler.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3415

COME ON...we need better video/sound clips!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::confused:

·
Registered
102 Posts
With the car wars (sales) being what they are and people saying this is kind of do or die for GM, which they seem to be on the ball now with all models, maybe they will surprise us all and come out with everything right from the start. I can see the convertable taking a bit longer for engineering but the others Z-28, SS ect. are only equipment changes engine, springs, trim.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why are u calling it an SS, no one knows what the heck it is
I know, but it's not the base...I think that's safe to assume. Besides that we don't know a heck of a lot.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I would call this car an SS only because of the Hockey Stripe ! GM never put that stripe on anything other than a SS back in the days and I wouldnt think they would start now by changing up history. But then thats just my opinion !!!! Who knows?????? lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I like how the Mustang driver says: "Tha...thats..aa...nnew Camaro??" Like he knows its all over for his Ford!!:rotflmao:Then he guesses that the driver of the Camaro has a father that owns a Chevy dealership!!!:rotflmao:OMG, that is comical. Dude has no clue...guess that's why he drives a Mustang!!!!:rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.