Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i just called a friend at a Dealer and he is getting me a 2010 Camaro RS/SS2. I was told that i may get it in 6 weeks. The car looks bad azz and can't wait to get it. Is 6 wks realistic ? Thanks and i will be on this site much more!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hello, i just called a friend at a Dealer and he is getting me a 2010 Camaro RS/SS2. I was told that i may get it in 6 weeks. The car looks bad azz and can't wait to get it. Is 6 wks realistic ? Thanks and i will be on this site much more!
I was told 9 months you would be a lucky guy if you got it then

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a car the Dealership already had on order. I kinda read some threads on here and there are some numbers about where your car is. This one had a number of 3000. Looks like i may be disappointed here..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's very confusing when talking to people about them and it seems the truth is just never there. I was told by Thursday of next week all dealers by me will have at least one Camaro. The dealer i am buying mine from is supposed to get 2 in at the same time as mine. Both are still for sale and my Dad may buy one of them. I am just wondering if paying MSRP is silly.....well i guess i have no choice ..lol. I'm glad i found this site--lots of good info and good reading!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome to :5go: from NJ... Your friend works at a dealer and i getting you a camaro sounds nice... is he giving it to you or do you have to pay for it

·
Registered
12 Posts
My order went to 3000 on 3/26 and I'm still not sure if it has progressed. The 1-800# rep told me I had a TPW of 5-18, but my dealer hasn't verified that.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hello from Joisey also!:D Unfortunately i will have to pay MSRP for the Camaro.
Yes, for the most part, all of us are paying MSRP. Consider yourself lucky, some dealers are adding a "Market Adjustment" to the price and adding anywhere from $2000 to 6000 or more to the price. There are plenty of reputable dealers that will sell for MSRP and it is kind of a battle cry around here to refuse to pay over MSRP.

Status 3000 could be anywhere from 4 to 9 weeks to you getting it. Consider yourself lucky for that too!

-Brad

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yes, for the most part, all of us are paying MSRP. Consider yourself lucky, some dealers are adding a "Market Adjustment" to the price and adding anywhere from $2000 to 6000 or more to the price. There are plenty of reputable dealers that will sell for MSRP and it is kind of a battle cry around here to refuse to pay over MSRP.

Status 3000 could be anywhere from 4 to 9 weeks to you getting it. Consider yourself lucky for that too!

-Brad
my dealer is actually going to start getting 2 k over, glad I got it inwriting :black5thburn:at MSRP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Question to the #3000 when did you order your Camaro. I ordered mine on Nov. 3rd and I have heard nothing from my dealer about a # or date.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts