Modern Camaro Forums banner

New to the forum, Hi everyone

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  BLKDVL 
#1 ·
Registered for the forums last night and looking forward to contributing and getting as much info as possible on the new camaro.

I am about to pre-ordered a 2SS Black coupe and trying to get as much pics of the options and such prior to putting it into the system. I like to mod the hell out of my cars so you can be sure it will not be stock for very long;)

Just sold my highly modded C6 coupe and also have a 06 GTO and Subaru Impreza as my daily drivers. To replace my Vette I am either going with the new SS camaro or possibly a 06 Viper Coupe. It is really going to boil down to if I need 2 or 4 seats lol. Both are great cars although the Camaro will likely make a way better street cruiser. We will see, I like what I see from Chevy so far.

Here are some of the pics of my C6 vette:

:thumbsup:

See less See more
#4 ·
Had the C6 for about 3 years, just looking for something different. My C6 was putting out right under 600 rwhp with a Procharger, Methonal injection, LTs, etc. Also had full suspension, brakes, interior, sound system, etc-- lots and lots of money:eek:. If I wanted to stay with a vette I would just have kept mine, the Z06 really doesn't offer me anything more than I had. Great car though.

As far as the Viper, I don't have any brand loyalities. I like cars from all the different automakers. I have owned a 03 Cobra Terminator, C6 Vette, and now either a Viper or Camaro. I think the Camaro is going to have a much bigger and cheaper aftermarket so I am thinking it may be a good choice for me.

#5 ·
welcome to the site.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

being that we're on a Camaro site...I think most will agree...GO WITH THE CAMARO! Plus the difference in price will buy a lot of goodies.:D

#13 ·
Thanks, I placed my order today at the dealership and #5 on the list- looks more and more the camaro will be my next car. The dealership is expecting 9 allocations for the initial round so I will get mine in the summer sometime most likely if everything goes well.

#14 ·
Just changed my order to Cyber Grey Metallic :lol: My initial order didn't even last 1 day. Saw it on a Z06 today and it looked great.

#18 ·
Thanks everyone.

Thanks, my mod plans:D

I think I am going to start with the exterior this time first. I saw this awesome photoshop of a cybergrey coupe with black hood/ground effects/rims/side stripe that I may model my car from for the most part. That pic really convinced me to go ahead with my order.

For performance I am likely going to go forced induction as I did on my vette. The LS3's love air pumped into them based on what the vettes are putting out at low boost levels. In conjunction with that all the supporting mods needed (exhaust, fuel, etc).

Interior wise I will head back up to the same place that did my vette system and get something interesting in there sound wise.

After that who knows:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.