Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*evil cackle*
130 miles roundtrip for this badboy..down to Versailles KY.
I would have taken more/better pictures but the **** batteries in the camera crapped out on me.

And here's a stock picture from someplace thrown in for good measure:

Polish Tantal, AK-74 style, 5.45x39. Came with 2 magazines and clamp-on bipod.
This bad boy has folding stock, 2 30 round magazines, threaded barrel with MASSIVE buzzlebreak, and TWO bayonet lugs (one for use with break on, one for use with break off).
And it has bakelite foregrip, but comes with gay polymer grip to comply with import laws (has to have a certain number of US made parts, stupid ATF).
Next gunshow = more mags and bakelite pistol grip.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
How are ya gonna afford a new Camaro if ya keep buying all these "toys"?I like guns, don't get me wrong, but seriously. WAIT...I GET IT! You are gonna bring on an all-out assault on your local Chevy dealer and confiscate the first Camaro on the lot! I KNEW IT!!!:lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
lol.
Well, with the next election, no matter who wins..good chance I won't be able to get one of these things (without it being SEVERELY neutered) afterwards.
Plus, it was on sale. :D

And it's so totally illegal in places like California..I feel like a rebel just for owning it.
+1 on that...maybe I should add to my pitiful 2-gun collection....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much coin are we talkin'?
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/AKAGUN-TANTAL.aspx
$450 + shipping and dealer transfer fee..probably just shy of $500.

One of the best deals on a AK-type weapon though.
Could always get a romanian WASRs..but those are poop.

And there's Surplus 5.45x39 out right now, 1080 rounds for $120. :D

Might be corrosive..which just means the rifle needs a good scrub down after firing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
see i don't get it.. why buy a gun and never shoot it? unless it is a collectors item.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
You know you're on a watch list now, if you weren't already. :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
157 Posts
frankly who cares how old he is, he'll collect what he wants (as if you didnt know but as a parent modsled i understand your concern). ive blown around 30k on a green plant since i was 18 now 22...and just quit =p. so yea, to each their own as long as they dont hurt ne body...soundin like a parent blah blah.

but now, save for 2 years for maro and have 20k downpayment or so with 2 years insurance pre-paid

game OVAH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts