1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
*Jaw Dropped*

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! i was like OMG :eek: when i saw megatron. i knew at the end of the last one that he was gonna make a comeback from the ocean. i cannot wait to go see it! and Bumblebee looks great as always. thanks for postin'

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
movie looks even better after this trailer. Crazy that megatron is back... unfortunately its not out til June 24th Van-Zan

·
2,774 Posts
thanks man and no Van Zan gotta wait a little while longer..July..or end of June I should say.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
def will be best film of the year by far
Hate to hijack this thread, but Terminator Salvation looks to offer some serious competition:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/hd/

I didn't even realize this movie was in the works until a few months ago. There seem to be a number of Transformerish terminator bots. What was really cool though was seeing a resistance A-10 Thunderbolt ("warthog") taking on the terminator aircraft.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The tail end of the new bumble bee hints of a more vett look. I'm curious if this is intended to be the future z28 model, if these 2010's are successful enough. I'm a little disappointed though, I hoped he would keep his original body but I guess they want to keep him looking fresh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts