Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to thank the guys here at 5thgen.org for making this forum for both the movie and the car that will be staring in it. The 5th gen Camaro better known to some as Bumblebee.
This forum will be about the movie, Autobots vs. Decepticons transforming into vehicles we know and love.
The Camaro's rival will be none other than a Saleen Mustang. We will see a Pontiac Solstice, a Hummer rescue vehicle and a Kodiak GMC truck. Along with Optimus Prime the leader as a Semi Truck.
So come on in and if your a Transformers fan visiting this site. Say hello and get to know the stars of the movie a little more as you will see these cars on the street. If you have information about the movie please let us know. We would love to hear about it. Especially if its about our favorite yellow Autobot. ;) :popcorn:

·
8,984 Posts
I have already posted this somewhere else on here, but this is the more appropriate place.

I was looking for Camaro toys yesterday and ran across the BumbleBee.

It wasn't the Camaro?

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well hes a few other things before that. Hes been a VW bug and also a small hatchback in another line.
The movie will be the first time hes a Camaro

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
I have already posted this somewhere else on here, but this is the more appropriate place.

I was looking for Camaro toys yesterday and ran across the BumbleBee.

It wasn't the Camaro?
I belive bumblebee was a VW prior to the 2007 movie.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, hes been a few things in his history of being a Transformer. A few less known variations have popped up over the years but these are the three..

the one we all know and love Original VW Bumblebee

His Classics line. Hes a Hatchback with no real ties to an actual car just a good toy.

and our Bumblebee

·
8,984 Posts
Yeah, I used to own almost every Go-bot and a majority of the Transformers.

Now I cannot find them?

I wasn't suprised to see it as anything other than the Camaro, but was hoping that it WOULD be a Camaro.

Everytime I go look for something in a Diecast Camaro all I see is that **** Challenger or something on "DUBS".

I have seen 5 different companies producing the Challenger in 15 different colors and 47 speciial editions...it is getting frustrating looking at ALL of this HOPAR junk....:)

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the good thing is there will be many 5th gen Transformers for this movie all sizes and diffrent shapes..also a 76 Camaro also thats Bumblebee before he gets a refitted... ;)

·
8,984 Posts
the good thing is there will be many 5th gen Transformers for this movie all sizes and diffrent shapes..also a 76 Camaro also thats Bumblebee before he gets a refitted... ;)
Yeah I saw that Camaro on another post. Is it in the movie too?

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ohh no Chris..I mean as a toy.. there will be many great versions of the car..so it will be out there..the 76 will be a toy also..

but there will be only one bumblebee in the movie..

sorry for the confusion

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What do you mean many? :confused: As in many toys or many characters using the 5th gen body?

Chug,

go two posts up man on here:
ohh no Chris..I mean as a toy.. there will be many great versions of the car..so it will be out there..the 76 will be a toy also..

but there will be only one bumblebee in the movie..

sorry for the confusion

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow..that looks awsome!!!!

mind if I show them??

gonna post this on the TF site on the threads I made about 5thgen.org

Should get thier attention...:bowdown:

;)

VVV

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.