Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next few days, BEMCO FAB in Deland, Fl will begin construction of my new 2010 Camaro. The car will be based around the HOWE road circuit chassis and HOWE Camaro body as seen in the European Camaro Cup Series.

The Car will be powered by a SCHWANKE RACING ENGINES Chevy LS3 with a TEX T101 tranny and quickchange rear end. The car should come in at less than 2600# minus driver. It will have a GT-1 legal wing from MALLEN-ALLEY Racing and CCW 16" WHEELS.

link with pics: http://v8stockcar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1823

Need help with paint! Thinking silver with double orange stripes.

·
8,984 Posts
Very Interesting. You should post the pics over here too! :) Thanks for including us.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looks like MAD MAX would drive it with the spikes in the front and all. I think it needs some wheels though too. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like MAD MAX would drive it with the spikes in the front and all. I think it needs some wheels though too. :lol:
Im going with 16" CCW's.

I've been trying to get someone to photoshop silver with orange racing stripes, splitter, wing & wheels with no luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finished Pics

Camaro is put together. Took it to NJ Motorsports Part to shake it down. Have a bunch of changes scheduled.

New spindles, re-aligning front nose, re-valving penskes, but overall not bad for new buildup.

Thanks Woody

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts