Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took some video last night of my '92 Camaro RS. It's a 305tbi (as most of you already know), has a 350 throttlebody, open element, cat delete and Flowmaster exhaust. Still got the ****ty 2.73's, but I have a T-5 and am looking into buying a 3.73 ring & pinion to go in as well. I also scored a free set of Headman headers for my car, but I have to drive four hours to go pick them up and haven't gone yet lol. If I can scrape up enough money to buy a winter beater (just paid $2,200 out of pocket in tuition :(), all of that stuff that is laying around will find it's place on my car! I'm looking forward to next year already!

1st Video: Startup, [ignore the click ;)] lol.
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/aje38/?action=view&current=FallVideo09022.flv

·
Registered
393 Posts
Lol no, that guy thought he would be cool and go blasting by me. There are a lot of idiots out there that think they have race trucks lol. I called him a "poser" lol.
yea, there are alot of ppl running around with slow ass cars that think their fast. I call them dousche bags.

seriously, why would you even post this crap, cant even see whats going on because its dark and the camera person cant control their shaking. You lost to a 300c, so why even brag about it, they probably let off after they had you by 5 cars, figuring "whats the point".

why dont you quit being a little vag, and take that slow ass POS to a track and run it.

Did anyone find these videos interesting in the least bit?:confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

so is that the nice repair job on the suv backing into your front end?
That was from another accident that happened months ago. A guy cut me off in a turn lane and slammed into the car infront of him. I had nowhere to go, I hit my brakes, and then went into him. So what, it's missing a little paint. **** you. I have a new front end and chin I have to get for it that's already teal. Only reason it's not on there yet is because it's in Indiana and that is a long ass drive. I'm going up in December to put it on.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Actually it was ran. LAST WEEKEND. 15.17 @ 90.
Thats the norm for a 305 TBI. Try AX. You'll find out really quick that you are a slow driver.

I went for the first time about a month ago. The track was on an old airport runway and about a mile and a half long. My best time was 70s in a pouring rain. And since I was a noob, I was wrecking cones like no other. A fast F stock would do the course in about 60s.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
at what track? and post your timeslip.
At Bryon. Yup, I will. Actually, I'll go out again next weekend, take my air cleaner off and do it all over again. You just wait until next year, with a T-5, 3.73 gears, performer intake and headers and a tune. I'll be in the mid 14's. With a crappy LO3. Hey, you want to race, I'm all for it, just let me hook up some spray and we'll be all good. After that we can even do an MMA fight. I'll beat you at both.

·
Registered
393 Posts
At Bryon. Yup, I will. Actually, I'll go out again next weekend, take my air cleaner off and do it all over again. You just wait until next year, with a T-5, 3.73 gears, performer intake and headers and a tune. I'll be in the mid 14's. With a crappy LO3. Hey, you want to race, I'm all for it, just let me hook up some spray and we'll be all good. After that we can even do an MMA fight. I'll beat you at both.
you sure have some big ones to call someone out in a fight and a race when they live halfway across the country, your pretty safe in wisconsin eh?

wow, 14's? to think, if you had an ls1, and had those mods, you would be in the low 12's, but, thats pretty close to a mid 14 right? hahaha. I bet you dont even know how to drive a stick, you will probably get worse times. A couple more mods and you will be able to keep up with a new accord! :thumbsup: and, even with spray you wouldnt have as much power as im making now....my supercharger will be on in a couple months also....

and as for an mma fight? First you would need to learn how to fight, then you would need to step up a couple weight classes, because your what 145? I fight at 170 and im undefeated, besides, anyone can talk about being an mma fighter, but alot of ppl dont have the balls to do it. Im betting you have never been to a legitimate mma gym.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Wait, first you are happy about mid 14s and now you are challenenging somebody to a fist fight?

Are you kidding or are you serious, I'm actually confused on which one you are. But hey I'm in PA if you want to race or fight me. :rolleyes:

5'8" 180lbs ;)

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.