Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am VERY happy how my Vossen wheels turned out. The fitment is dead on and the look is drop dead gorgeous. The ride like stock wheels with 0 issues. They do not stick out at all and have just the right about of bling! :D We had a lot of choices but feel we made the right one.

I have a professional photo taker that took photos coming soon.
Close up

Semi Close

This photo was not altered in anyway (just how bright this car really is)

Far away

·
Registered
589 Posts
Wow, that does look amazing. Good call on the rims and color. Just missing the white rally stripes.

·
8,984 Posts
I really like the wheel design, but too big for me, but I do love a Five star.

I would have went a bit wider as it looks like your wheels stick out further than the tires.

It may be just the picture.

Nice choice!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments.

I understand everyones point of view. We are starting with 295 on this set and burning it off then on to 305 or 315s.

Size, I think 20s were a little small and wanted to fill the wheel area up. 21s are a good compromise but the cost of the tires it is cheaper to run 22s.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
My god those are sick as hell man!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do they make the exact same ones in 20s? I like the style ALOT, just not feeling the 22s.
Yes, they come in 20s.

Retail on just the rims run 5580 on 22s.

Rims are 22x9 and 22x10.5 with 265s up front and 295s on the rear with an H&R drop of 1.4 on the Front and a 1.3 in the rear.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Have to agree that the design of the wheels is nice, but i am no fan of 22", or larger wheels. Other than the looks, what's the performance advantage of such large wheel/tire combos? They increase the unsprung weight and rolling mass, thus putting more strain on your wheel bearing assemblies and more of a workload on your brakes to stop all that extra mass. The stock 20" wheels would be the largest I would go. In fact, I would prefer a nice 18 or 19" wheel and tire combo. Something like what's run on the "Pedders" Camaro. Just my 2cents. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts