·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nice shots. Where did they come from???

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Awesome find!

I wonder if the spoiler will be black like that on one trim level, and body color on upper trim level (like the rain channels). Hmmmm.....

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
SWEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!:roxor::roxor::roxor::roxor::drool::drool::drool::drool::notworthy::notworthy: these are amazing where did you get them?

·
Registered
637 Posts
UTAH!!!!! :eek:Where? When? What the hell was I doing????:BangHead:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Awesome find!

I wonder if the spoiler will be black like that on one trim level, and body color on upper trim level (like the rain channels). Hmmmm.....
My thoughts exactly, Guy. My guess is the mirrors, door handles, spoiler and rain channels will be body colored on the 2LT and 2SS trim levels.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Sweet pictures.
You think it's really stainless exhaust? That would be freakin awesome.

Methinks this might be the same car as the first production shots that were released by GM.
Just now it's been re-done with an SS front-end and has a black spoiler and real headlights and grille.

Still no badges... that and the spoiler being black makes me think it might be the same car as before.
...although that car had white door handles and this one has black door handles.

Either way, cool pictures! :cool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
This one of the best pics....somebody had fun with a little burnout! My mone's on the guy driving the truck!

Great pictures, awesome Camaro!! Did you notice the wheel weights on the inside of the rim. I hope GM places the weights there "not" on the outside.

I wish one of those Camaro's could find it's way down here, sooner!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
330 Posts
that is goona look sooo much sweeter with DARK tint and in my driveway :p

im lovin the white

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very Nice Pics!! I still perfer black or red, but the white looks pretty good too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It doesn't matter what material the exhaust is made from as it'll probably only be on the car for a day max after I pick it up!:D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Wow...good eye! That is a main electrical disconnect, so this car is a factory test mule...but I guess the manufacturer plates say that! You can see the heavy gauge electrical cables coming from behind the switch.

As for the exhaust cooking the 'soft goods' of the half shafts, there's more than enough clearance and it's open to ambient air.

I also see the numbers '3' and '42' on the back window.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Looks dame good to me. Grest find.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.