Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, with this photo and with the previous close up photos of the twin guages on the dash, I'm pretty confident in suggesting the fuel tank filler door is on the passenger side of the vehicle. Looks like it is located near the back of the right rear quarter, in this photo you can see it partially covered by the temporary plastic rear cover.

Also, as I suggested from the earlier interior shot of the fuel guage (the big guage on the right), you'll notice the arrow pointing to the right side of the vehicle.

Most new vehicles have this arrow pointing to the side the fuel filler door is on. So this is a left hand drive car and it looks like that's the side (passenger side) I'll be filling my new Camaro SS up on someday, in the not so distant future, but it is sure hard waiting for that day to come!!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Even with those headlights.... :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
328 Posts
lovin it

Nice as always, got to love it even with that strip option lol
Loooooooks GRRRRRAAAEEEET :D
:patriot:

·
Registered
742 Posts
mmmmmmmm hopefully there's a HID package or something. but im diggin the rims... even the rotors look nice

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wonder if it'll come out with the camo-paint option?:lol: It looks like the front scoop is open on it, (look at the bigger pic and you'll see the material inside the scoop looks a lot like what's on the hood cover) and it looks like it still has the reverse mohawk. Now if they'd move the fuel door to the drivers side, yeah, yeah, I know, beating a dead horse:lol:, the brakes look better, could they be the productions? ****, I can't wait to be get my Camaro.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I love the Frontend including the headlights !!!!!!!!!!

I could be wrong but like I mentioned about the tire/wheel sizes they will be shrinking and not staying at 21/22 ...looks like im right and they do look good...perfect size with a good amount of rubber !!!! Those look like 18's .

·
Registered
349 Posts
The only thing that's coninues to really throw me off from the concept look is all that weather stripping around the side windows. The concept looked so smooth and sleek looking with the windows and body running into each other with no interuptions. I know that most of it is due to weather regulations, but I've seen plenty of cars where they show very little or no weather stripping around the windows. It all just takes away for the sharp window lines the concept has.

Sean

·
Registered
375 Posts
Okey, a little late to bring this up, but did they have to put that freaking "copyright" tag in the middle of the picture?:mad:. It's really annoying me, an screwing up an otherwise fantastic pic. I mean they got the same stamp below the Camaro, so what gives. Sorry for the slight rant.:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Okey, a little late to bring this up, but did they have to put that freaking "copyright" tag in the middle of the picture?:mad:. It's really annoying me, an screwing up an otherwise fantastic pic. I mean they got the same stamp below the Camaro, so what gives. Sorry for the slight rant.:lol:
I think you can figure that one out for yourself :LOL:

·
Registered
620 Posts
I am loving the look, two things i see. it looks like the b-pilliar finial design is not set yet as the camo is still around the quarter window, and the same for the back end. i assume they must still be working on the reverse light location. the hood does look the be a cowel induction type, big plus in the style dept there. one question though doesnt the front end look a little busy with all the lights there, i can only assume that one set is low beam and the other is high beam with the driving lights in the lower chin and the turn/running lights set to the inner most grill location. like the look of the breaks, they look to mabye be vetts style finially, rim and tire size look good 19 in front 20 in back i belive. cant wait to drive one

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.