Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Part of the reason that americans will not accept change to other forms is because they would have to change mentality. In general we as americans are all about "ourselves" and screw everyone else, plus right now we are like that little kid that never had rules out on him. eat what ever you want and do what ever you want, we think we dont have to listen the the elders (europe, china, and others), when in reality we should be following the compinies that have been around a whole lot longer.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Part of the reason that americans will not accept change to other forms is because they would have to change mentality. In general we as americans are all about "ourselves" and screw everyone else, plus right now we are like that little kid that never had rules out on him. eat what ever you want and do what ever you want, we think we dont have to listen the the elders (europe, china, and others), when in reality we should be following the compinies that have been around a whole lot longer.
Americans are all about ourselves? Not when it comes to charity. We give more aid to foreign countries than anyone on this planet. I don't need to listen to ANY foreign country tell me how I should behave. If cars change here in the USA, its because the market forces drive the change..like over-priced gasoline. The USA has been the world leader in many things for decades, why do we "have to listen" to somebody else's idea? Can we learn from others? Hell, yes. But don't degrade the USA by saying we are like spoiled kids with no manners. That is apalling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts