403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would like to point out that this was released eight months ago and isn't an official press release from GM. Yeah we've heard rumors, but sorry I won't believe it 'til I see it from GM themselves.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
...and it's built by elves in a hollow tree from solid unobtanium. :D

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue ones.....................

·
8,984 Posts
Nope just pancakes....idiots.....the elves that is....lol....RIGHT!

·
Registered
897 Posts
"Keep in mind, however, that the Z28 will be almost 300 pounds lighter than the CTS-V, so expect 0 to 60 times under four seconds and a top speed of 193 mph (with the manual transmission). Speaking of gearboxes, the Z28 will most likely be offered only in a full-manual six-speed option (due to the higher cost of the automatic)."
Impressive numbers! :)

·
8,984 Posts
What is impressive, is the Unicorn paint.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...but the Unicorn pearl coat with a tint of Orange!!! while briving to the Blue Man Group...........that would be nice...Nice to have a dream... GM make the Z28 already.....

·
8,984 Posts
...but the Unicorn pearl coat with a tint of Orange!!! while briving to the Blue Man Group...........that would be nice...Nice to have a dream... GM make the Z28 already.....
unsubscribe

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
**** you GM! had you made this when the car first came out, i would have been all over it. only 8K more than a SS!?!?!?! thats amazing. i want one. but im not getting rid of my black beauty!

·
Registered
457 Posts
^ What are you talking about?

Can a mod delete or lock this thread so that it keeps the chicken littles from running around?
:agree:

Yes, please. Just believe the Z28 when you actually see it or hear about it officially from GM.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts