Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for my Birthday yesterday I got me a new toy.. Looks like the Camaro will see a little less sun..

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats! Yeah, definitely watch out for idiots, I drive like I am invisible, because to 90% of vehicle drivers...you are. I am still torn between what I like better, but the Camaro wins most days.

·
Registered
114 Posts
be careful my man but congrats! bike looks sick, i've always wanted one but to worried about the other idiots out there

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea.. I know there are a lot of idiots out there.. This is actually my third bike.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
This is actually my third bike.
I've been riding for 36 years on numerous bikes and you can NEVER hear it enough nor be too careful.... I've been bitten hard by the idiots out there and just wanted to get that "thought" back to the forefront of your brain.... Enjoy but be vigilant! :eek:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always!! that is one of the reasons I don't even ride with music or anything.. just me and the road and the idiots!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Down here in Austin it is nearly impossible to watch out for the bikes. Most of them here dart in and out of lanes, ride between the lanes, and often ride only a few feet off your bumper at highway speeds. They are getting a really bad rep here. I have even seen them riding on the highway texting on their cell phones.

BTW, Texas does not allow riding between lanes, and only permits shoulder riding when in extreme temps running an air cooled bike.

The ones that I see riding respectfully, I respect them back, give them loads of space in front of my car, and make sure that I am not about to topple them.

Definitely nice bike though! Have fun with it! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts