Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Im Mike from Grand Rapids Mi. 32 yrs old and bought my first F-Body last summer for a mere $5000 as it sits. Over last winter I added LTs/ORY, an LS6 intake, SLP lid, Performabuilt trans. The car came with the SLP RamAir hood, ZR1 wheels, lowered w/Eibach springs, loudmouth exhaust (gone), and a 160 degree stat. best time so far, spinning, is a 13.12 @106.9. was hoping for a 12 second time slip before the car went up this year but didnt get it. hopefully over the winter i will get a chance to do some more suspension mods and maybe a stall. also would like some DRs but worry about the rear end. heres a couple pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Mike I see you found your way over here too. :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcome everyone, no i dont think ive ever posted on MM (motown muscle i believe). my home is MiFbody.com, but always looking for some new places to frequent. Yeah Gary, good to see you too. I thought Id see some familiar people as we all await the new Camaro and hopefully bird soon afterwards. Ive got my mind set on a new Camaro when they come out.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome. Nice bird you have there and for one hell of a deal. DR's alone should get you into the 12's with that trap speed. With an Auto your rear will last substantially longer than a 6M car. I've heard of cars hitting low 12's behind an auto regularly. Put a stall and DR's and You'd probably see mid 12's with ease.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Welcome! Awesome car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts