Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone? great site you got here. hope to learn some more about the next Camaro and hear about some members rides. i am in South Carolina for now and will be going to Kuwait in about a month so i hope to save some money for the new camaro. i am in the Air Force. i currently have a 2000 SS camaro and i love it. its got ls6 intake, heads, kooks longtubes, and a comp cam. 3600 stall for the AT also a 12 bolt moser w/ 3:73's, LCA's, panard bar, and bilstein shocks and springs. anything ya wanna know just ask.

·
Registered
742 Posts
whats up everyone? great site you got here. hope to learn some more about the next Camaro and hear about some members rides. i am in South Carolina for now and will be going to Kuwait in about a month so i hope to save some money for the new camaro. i am in the Air Force. i currently have a 2000 SS camaro and i love it. its got ls6 intake, heads, kooks longtubes, and a comp cam. 3600 stall for the AT also a 12 bolt moser w/ 3:73's, LCA's, panard bar, and bilstein shocks and springs. anything ya wanna know just ask.
yea, wtf did you run??? must have a nice 1/4

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
welcome a board man :gr_patriot:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, wtf did you run??? must have a nice 1/4

they just closed the track at Darlington and my car just got finished a couple weeks ago but i'll post times as soon as i get them. i am hoping to see like 11.7's or 11.8's with a good drag radial. but low 12's for sure

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. Your car is probably a real street burner.

thanks. yeah she gets the job done for the typical built mustangs but my buddy has a 10 sec 2000 z28 so he remains king in this town. he has a 408 iron block 530whp all motor. it is absolutely sick

·
8,984 Posts
Thank you! Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts