Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

Well I have been dreaming of getting a 67-69 camaro for 20+ years. When I saw the production body of the 2010 the blood started pumping and though ....**** Gen1 style with modern performance .... and now I am like the 13 year old kid that fell in love with the Gen1 .....

Have a great weekend everyone....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all .... demonspeed .... I drive a import and it isnt stock .... not riced out either .... I am also building a 1939 Chevy Hotrod but heart is Muscle cars......

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
thank you all .... demonspeed .... I drive a import and it isnt stock .... not riced out either .... I am also building a 1939 Chevy Hotrod but heart is Muscle cars......
When I refer to imports, I am talking about our German friends as well. I'm sure if you're posting on here that you aren't driving a "riced" car. More info on it?

I have two guys with M6's as neighbors, so I certainly appreciate all the great vehicles in the DC area. Like yourself, I love good 'ole American muscle :patriot:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
When I refer to imports, I am talking about our German friends as well. I'm sure if you're posting on here that you aren't driving a "riced" car. More info on it?

I have two guys with M6's as neighbors, so I certainly appreciate all the great vehicles in the DC area. Like yourself, I love good 'ole American muscle :patriot:
I have a 05 Mazda 3 hatchback. I have CAI, OBX catback (doesnt sound farty) cross drilled & slotted rotors and Koni Yellows on CMS spings (1.7" drop) and Falken 17"

after tunning for years .... I started searching for Gen1 and thinking I may be able to get a driver for 15k but I am so spoiled with great modern aftermarket suspension for the last 8 year or so .... When I saw the 2010 my dreams may be coming true next year .... best of both worlds .....

I want to get the White Camaro and get it with Orange stripes .... but we will see a lot of the colors look sweet ....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts