Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all...I am new to the site and just had time to sit down and join the ranks of those at 5thgen.org. What an amazing site! I have followed this site and never spent the time to write...but I made it a point now to take the time! Keep up the outstanding work...btw, does anyone know if the Camaro will be at Daytona? I'm heading up there for the races as I am stationed just down I-95 and was wondering if anyone had heard if it would be there.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in.:hello:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
:hello: Welcome! Going to Daytona? Spit on all the Nascar Camrys for me!:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
just like to say I'm new to this site although I have visited many time and enjoy reading everyones post I like the rest of the Camaro loving world am sitting and waiting like the rest of you I love all the comments on what everyone believes will be an option on our cars whether they are right or wrong its the excitement and anticipation that keeps us all feeling like teenagers again waiting for the coolest car we can remember to hit the local dealerships I look forward to getting to know everyone on here......

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I PM'd you with an email address, that should be easier.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello

Welcome :hello: :patriot:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcomz from TN!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.