Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by my local dealer today to say hi...What does he show me...A news letter sent to him by GM stating that there is a possiblity that the only motor offered the 1st year will be a turbo 4 cyl...Way to go General. Late to the party and shooting yourself in the foot to boot....I don't belive it but there it was sitting on his desk...Maybe this is why they are being so secretive about the motor. I still don't/can't believe it but I figured I would pass it on!!!:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
roflmao and it will still probably have more horsepower than a mustang hahahahaha. Oh well im waiting until March/April 2010 I never buy the first year of a new automobile. :D

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Honestly, I would tall that dealer to stick that newsletter where the sun don't shine.
Most dealers don't know jack about this car, and this is proof.

That info is pure junk.

While the Tubro 4-cylinder MAY be offered at some point in Camaro, I can tell you with absolute certainty that it will never be the only engine offered.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Stopped by my local dealer today to say hi...What does he show me...A news letter sent to him by GM stating that there is a possiblity that the only motor offered the 1st year will be a turbo 4 cyl...Way to go General. Late to the party and shooting yourself in the foot to boot....I don't belive it but there it was sitting on his desk...Maybe this is why they are being so secretive about the motor. I still don't/can't believe it but I figured I would pass it on!!!:mad:
Talk about late to the game:
http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5423

Even if they do it, it won't be the only motor.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Don't worry. 99% of the dealers out there talk out their behind when a program is this far away from showrooms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts