Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
I agree they are good looking cars, but hands down for me a Red '85 IROC-Z is the best looking Camaro ever built.

What can I say, I'm a product of my generation, LOL.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I didn't say I would take one over a 1st gen. The 1st gen has the classic nostalgia an '85 could never have.

But just based purely on asthetics, w/o regard to history, I'd take the '85.

Funny the 1st gen is considered THE Camaro by so may, when it was based heavily on the Nova II. The first truly clean sheet Camaro was the '70, which I also think was a beautiful design in its own right.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
that is one clean 68, that shade of red is awesome.

drop the top and open er up. :cool:

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I was never impressed with the Camaro after 1981.

I'm not a fan of body cladding of any kind, give me nice chrome bumpers any day :D
I agree 100% i liked the camaros from 1967-68-69-70-71-72-73 then they started with the body cladding and they looked a lot worse. The new camaro so far looks ok.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That is a sweet car. Personally I haven't seen a Camaro body (except for the 5th gen of course) since 1973 that I would want.

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
I'd hit that.

****, you guys and your **** classic Camaros are making me consider one for my first rebuild project car. :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I agree 100% i liked the camaros from 1967-68-69-70-71-72-73 then they started with the body cladding and they looked a lot worse. The new camaro so far looks ok.

I agree also, but the new camaro looks completely awesome. I would still prefer the 67 to 68, just too expensive to find and fix anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I'd seen a couple 2nd Gen Camaros and Firebirds for sale near me.

That 68 looks nice. wish I could find a decent 1st Gen I could afford.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts