Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was sunny but cold here in canton today. so, i decided to take some pictures of the car with the new hood on it, to see how it looked out in the light. looks way better than i imagined! im debating to even paint this hood now. i think it looks great like it is. makes the car look even more aggressive! :devil:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I love the way that hood looks. You got a sweet ride! What hood is that?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
What is that awful looking white stuff on your driveway? Looks cold.

Car looks great. Have you considered a different grille?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no. i havent. i dont like any of the grills out now. ive seen other ones on black cars and it just looks odd to me.

yeah the snow sucks too. it was freezing today, but really nice out besides that.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks so evil! i love it!! i say leave the hood as is. i think the carbon fiber looks great.
thank you. i think im going to leave it like this for a while and see how i like it. i really need to drive it like this and get used to it before i change it. i think it stands out just enough, and painting it will blend it in more.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Looks awesome!

You don't have a bigger one?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
i dont like any of the grills out now. ive seen other ones on black cars and it just looks odd to me.
I agree...and not just on black. :thumbsdown:

I would stick with the carbon fiber for now. It looks great and you can always paint it later if you get tired of it.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts