See less See more
#2 ·
Wheels:

Reactions: OverAnxious
#3 ·

#5 ·
It was more for the transformers logo!

#6 ·
I think he meant the "vert" wheels on Bumblebee. You can see the huge disc, but no calipers. Looks silly.

#9 ·
I like it alot as well, but was thinking the "fog" area could be a dual purpuse fog/brake duct area. And I also thought the face was interesting. The "fog" area looked more like fngs to me......

#20 ·
I agree why change what they had ? I mean if anything add a little different spoiler and maybe something to the grille work.

The hood is hedious maybe if it was not so high it wouldnt be so bad and those openings in the front bumper wth it looks like a Chevy truck with the huge air inlets in the bumper :eek: They ruined the front of bumblebee imo.

This is below The Gt500Kr on knight rider in attack mode...im going to give this camaro a little credit its not that bad but its not looking good if this is possible aftermarket stuff for the camaro.

#15 ·
hmm, they were all right next to each other on the same page.

#16 ·
OA, Thanks for the Rep. I need all the help I can get these days!

#24 ·
Hey its all good everyone likes different things I guess !!!!!!! Maybe the hood isnt so bad after a while if you stare at it long enough but the front bumper is to much. But then once again its just my opinion. Everyone expects a little different look in a sequal to a movie but they are redoing the whole front of the car.... I personally hope this is not where GM may take the Camaro after its been out a few years.... if so im glad im purchasing mine now .

Again its all about opinions ! Thats what makes being an american great we are all different :patriot:

#26 ·
What?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.