Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was never part of the "hulk mania" but I feel for the ole man...he loves that kid like any good father, but as stated above...out of touch with reality.

He may not serve that time...but he will have a revoked driver's license for 10-15 years...oh well, they can buy a driver and no one will evvvvveeeeerrr know.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just being an idiot ricer should be worth 8 months, he should have gotten a lot more. Or just lop off this hands, whichever is easier...

·
Registered
129 Posts
the kid hasnt died. he's still on life support the last i heard. he was sentenced for street racing and dui... i think. i havent seen the police report or anything, but i believe i heard something about him being intoxicated. could be wrong.

either way, he wont be driving for a while.

and as for dad... he's robbing the cradle and dating his daughter's friend, who looks alot like his daughter

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yea I think the DUI was dropped, but street racing resulting in serious bodily injury is a beefed up charge of "street racing". Basically it takes a misdemeanor charge and turns it into a felony of the 2nd degree I believe? Maybe 3rd..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts