Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this on another fourm:bowtie_gold:

Nickey Chicago Camaro SS Phase III = 700HP !!

Exciting News Camaro Fans! Nickey Chicago in St. Charles, IL will be offering a 5th gen Camaro in Phase I, II or III stages. For those of you familiar with the old school Baldwin/Motion 1st gen and early 2nd gen Camaros, it will be something similar to that effect, but with a modern twist. The Phase III Nickey version will have a custom racing roll cage and a car that puts out 700 Horsepower!

·
Registered
61 Posts
What is the time line when we will receive more details on what each stage will offer?:white5thburn::gm: RULES!!!
We will need a Camaro before we can be 100%.

The builders we are using, Wegner Motor Sports has very strong and direct "Back in the Day" ties and are currently involved with leading edge technology in many current racing venues such as NASCAR. They have also been instrumental in the development of LS engine/technology and have worked directly with GM.

This is a summary.

Stage I: Mild Modifications to the Stock LS3

Stage II: Completely reworked LS3, (Stock V8 used in the Camaro).

Stage III: This is a complete new/different LS7 427ci transplant.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The SS Camaro platform is a pleasure to work with and is also very responsive to quality and well engineered bolt on components.

Our Stage I option has currently netted more than 50hp and 45flbstq at the rear wheels, and we are not done yet! We have already exceeded our 500 Gross Horse Power expectations.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts