Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes there is one ..It arrived on Long Island this AM, but I have not seen it...The Dealer did say the Paint-Graphics and Detailing is "Unbelievable"...Will let you know or is it a Dealer who wants to make sure he is not stuck with one....Harvey T.Gluck

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yes there is one ..It arrived on Long Island this AM, but I have not seen it...The Dealer did say the Paint-Graphics and Detailing is "Unbelievable"...Will let you know or is it a Dealer who wants to make sure he is not stuck with one....Harvey T.Gluck

Is it yours, Harvey??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NIEMAN MARCUS SPECIAL EDITION CAMARO

Yes it is mine......and I must say I have NEVER seen a Paint Job like this on ANY GM PRODUCT I HAVE EVER OWNED........not only that but the Detail work inside also is like the Paint.......Its a complete Package, and well put together by GM....
There will be Naysayers out there, but that always happens on the Forums....I will post pictures when I can figure how to Thanks Harvey

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nieman marcus special edition

Anna: Its ready and all the paper work is done---picking it up Saturday....just had my Driveway Blktopped today so I have to wait....Like I sai the Paint job and Interior detail hit you right away....Harvey

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
cool, congrats!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice car, but not really my cup of tea. But everybody has their own taste. Not bashing the car by any means. If you're looking for uniqe, that's it.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Nice but IMO Not worth $77K....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts