Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum--in that I am a long standing Corvette owner and have had many Corvettes over the Years.....Was wondering if anybody on this forum has there Reservation for the Special Nieman Marcus Edition Convertible (Like Myself) that was Promised late Winter of this Year???????
Was wondering what your Attitudes are in Relation to completing the Purchase of a Camaro in July that will then be 2 Years old.....Harvey: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I offered to take some money of the price of the NM Camaro - with no takers.

Anna is delivering one soon though..... Anad why will it be two years old?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I am new to this forum--in that I am a long standing Corvette owner and have had many Corvettes over the Years.....Was wondering if anybody on this forum has there Reservation for the Special Nieman Marcus Edition Convertible (Like Myself) that was Promised late Winter of this Year???????
Was wondering what your Attitudes are in Relation to completing the Purchase of a Camaro in July that will then be 2 Years old.....Harvey: [email protected]
Yes, I have a customer with one on order.

I was told last week from the folks at NM that they are expecting to deliver these cars the end of June. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nieman marcus special edition Camaro

I personally think that at this point in the Year (2012 Production starts end of June) that the Nieman Marcus Edition I ordered should be a 2012....
We ordered in November,and paid the Price, but at this Point (July 1) the car will be 2 Years old...
I am not finding fault with the Marketing Personnel, because there are Circumstances beyond there Control, but I think a change in the Year to a 2012 would make sense, and be a good jesture of Good Will from both GM and Nieman Marcus...
I know I can always not take it, but that was not my Intention when I made the Purchase........If I was told at that point I would not have it till July1, I might have very well made a different Decision, and purchasesd a regular Convertible and paid a lot less $$$....
Wondering again what People think????? Harvey

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
What do I think? I think once you get it, you'll forget all about how long you had to wait.

It'll be worth it. Really. Trust us.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Not two years. It was said to be a 2011 model. You could SUGGEST a 2012, but those don't get built until 2012. As fas as value, 2011 / 2012 will make no difference.

·
Registered
277 Posts
It will be worth the wait. And, Scott is correct, it won't make a difference as far as value. It will still be a unique, special edition that very few have. I love my 2SS Convertible and you'll love yours too. It is a fantastic car.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
:hello: from Id. & Welcome to :5go:
One, yep its a great choice, the NM Camaro vert, is a worthy investment & worth the wait :thumbsup:
Two, No, the car will not be two years old, maybe a late model, verts were made in 2011,
the first born vert came out in 01/11/11, even if yours comes out in 06/01/11,
the 2012 models wont come out til after Feb/June of 2012 so it would only be 5-6 month late model,
witch could be a good thing, you'll get a better deal, w/less issues GM has fixed on the verts ! :thumbsup:
Three, Um 2012's will have some changes made all around, from what we were told or understand,
plus the interior will be revamped, so 2011's will be considerately different from the 2012's :thumbsup:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts