Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Do people really need to microwave popcorn on the wat to Wal-Mart??

I think theres a store close enough to everyones house to not really need any of that crap.

If you say we need it for vacation road trips rent an RV they already have all the stuff and and a bed.

Cars and minivans are tranportation not a family room, you want to play games? Stay home for Gods sake!!!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Just what a middle-class family needs...a $50,000 rolling entertainment complex. This thing is a bit excessive in a shrinking market to say the least! Go ahead and build it, Nissan. I hope it fails miserably.:patriot:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Do people really need to microwave popcorn on the wat to Wal-Mart??

I think theres a store close enough to everyones house to not really need any of that crap.

If you say we need it for vacation road trips rent an RV they already have all the stuff and and a bed.

Cars and minivans are tranportation not a family room, you want to play games? Stay home for Gods sake!!!!!
can you just imagine the convo?
honey take the kids to the babysitter's and pop some popcorn while i bootleg the movie we're gonna watch in the back seat:lol::rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Anyone who buys that is nuts. For the same money you could get a loaded suburban that can tow. Mine even has the av inputs on the dvd player and I can play any game system inside. The other day I had my Nintendo 64 hooked up just to mess around.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The Snobs will buy it. You know, the people who think they are too good for Domestic. It's like buying French wine over Californian. It may not taste better but there's the "shock your neighbors at how much $ you just wasted" effect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.