Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping for an Imperial blue SS Camaro with white hood stripes. Looks like it can't be had...:BangHead:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I was hoping for an Imperial blue SS Camaro with white hood stripes. Looks like it can't be had...:BangHead:
dont lose sleep about it until those option/ordering details are official and not just leaked out information.

·
Registered
117 Posts
dont lose sleep about it until those option/ordering details are official and not just leaked out information.
Well unless they change something that is the way it is right now. But the way GM is everything could change. Hell right now there isn't even white.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Theyre issuing white you just have to wait.. I have no idea why but that's how it is.. Now what I don't get is offering different colors on ls/lt and SS..

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Theyre issuing white you just have to wait.. I have no idea why but that's how it is.. Now what I don't get is offering different colors on ls/lt and SS..
Yeah, they said white was a later offering, but the blues HAVE to be a mistake.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah, they said white was a later offering, but the blues HAVE to be a mistake.
Wait a sec....maybe GM will announce Jetstream Blue as an extra cost option on the SS only....just a thought, I can only HOPE!

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
All I know is that if they don't offer a good looking blue on the SS (or maybe green special for the SS) they have likely lost a customer. I'm not buying a $30K plus car in a color I don't want. I'm holding out hope the list was incomplete.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I know is that if they don't offer a good looking blue on the SS (or maybe green special for the SS) they have likely lost a customer. I'm not buying a $30K plus car in a color I don't want. I'm holding out hope the list was incomplete.
Green would be niiiicee too.

:patriot:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Green is not a very common color for vehicles......I know of the Sublime Daytonas from Chrysler, but that's it. Are there any other manufacturers using Green in their production palettes? It would certainly be a 'standout from the crowd color' for the Camaro........but I still like the Cyber Grey.:p

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
Unfortunately, it is true. With the release of the consumer ordering guide, we can confirm no blues are available for SS.

Keep it realistic folks. Dont turn this into a I want "all colors of the rainbow" thread. You need to keep it to the 10 colors currently offered. To leave blue out to me, is just plain ridiculous.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Unfortunately, it is true. With the release of the consumer ordering guide, we can confirm no blues are available for SS.

Keep it realistic folks. Dont turn this into a I want "all colors of the rainbow" thread. You need to keep it to the 10 colors currently offered. To leave blue out to me, is just plain ridiculous.
yeah, I just saw the "official" release. I'm gonna be pissed if I order another color, and next summer they decide to start making them in Blue. It just makes no sense to offer blue on the other models, just not SS.:BangHead::confused:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts