Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to cancel my order for my Camaro. Due to the fact that in less than 2 months i'll be out of the military(still looking for a job) and with the way the economy is there is not point in putting my self in financial debt.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry to hear that but I don't blame you. I was ready to place an order, but with the way things are going, I'm not sure how long it will be until a Camaro can join the Corvette in the garage.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
probably a wise decision...hopefully you'll find a job and order one when the time is right.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Good choice, Drewpy. I'm actually getting out this year also which is why I haven't ordered one.

Best choice to make when leaving the military is have some cash saved up and get out of debt asap. Hope you've set yourself up for success. Good luck.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Well I decided to cancel my order for my Camaro. Due to the fact that in less than 2 months i'll be out of the military(still looking for a job) and with the way the economy is there is not point in putting my self in financial debt.
Great choice, your personal and financial well being > any vehicle :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
sorry to hear bout the canceled order... but you are definately making a wise decision, no need to put yourself in a bad financial situation... Your military services are greatly appreciated. Thank you :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts