Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the camaro had not been reborn what would you have gone to, out of the two ford or dodge i would have went to the challenger srt8

·
Registered
589 Posts
I would of stuck with my 98 SS.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I would have stayed with my Dodge Stratus R/T for a few more years, then bought a 67 - 69 SS/RS. If the new Camaro hadn't come out, the hammer prices on the 67 - 69 would have stayed at about 60 - 75% of what they are bringing at auction right now (except the rare ones of course). Other than that, I would have bought a Corvette.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If the Camaro had not been reborn, I would have been too depressed to even think about what I wanted my next car to be. :p
:candlesad:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Would of went with the BMW 335D, lots of torque and diesel is usually a bit cheaper, plus I could not afford the M3 or M5

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Probably would have went for a Trailblazer SS

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
I would have bought nothing.

I wasn't looking for a car, my truck is enough.

I saw the new Camaro and had to have one!

It's my toy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so most of yall are saying that if the camaro had not been reborn yall wouldnt buy a new sports car if ford and dodge were the only two on the market, dodge is not that bad of a sports car as we have seen in the past the dodge challenger then and now is a very good car, the mustang well thats another story,i would not buy a mustang 4 sure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts