Modern Camaro Forums banner

No change!: 2007 GM full-sized pickups keep 2006 base prices

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  OctaneZ28 
#1 ·
The prices of the redesigned 2007 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra full-sized pickups will start at $23,605, including shipping -- the same price as the models they replace, General Motors said today.

More...

#3 ·
I never really paid much attention to Ford as a sales leader. I have several relatives that work for the state, some in municipal purchasing that say they always, always go for the lowest bid when buying fleet vehicles. Ford found this niche and has been exploiting it for decades just to claim "overall" sales leader. Crown Vics were slightly cheaper than Caprices so they sold more police interceptor packages. (though if you talk to most veteran law enforcement officers they will probably prefer the full sized Caprices). Same thing with the F150 WT. Chevy had different priorities with their trucks. I can never seem to find the numbers that reflect non-fleet vehicle sales.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.