Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard the other day, that Megan Fox wont be in T3. the movie is going to suck just a little this time around.apparently she was bashing Michael Bay,and he just plain got tired of her and kicked her out. anyone have any idea who the next girl may be?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can't remember the name, but it's suppose to be some model that has no acting experience whatsoever. She is super sexy so I really don't care.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
You are a little late to the party it's already been discussed as PowerFreak pointed out

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well obviously you dont read through threads because my question was who is going to be in the movie now. i wasnt telling you that i had breaking news about her not being in it.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2010_5thgen openly admits that he does not read through threads -- rather he just posts. :lol:
and no, i do not read everyone replies in a thread because quite frankly i dont give a $hit what everyone has to say. and if you do read all the threads and do give a $hit, then you need to get a hobby that doesnt involve you talking on the computer to hundreds of grown men.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
and no, i do not read everyone replies in a thread because quite frankly i dont give a $hit what everyone has to say. and if you do read all the threads and do give a $hit, then you need to get a hobby that doesnt involve you talking on the computer to hundreds of grown men.
wow...a little touchy are we??? forget your medication today???
:p
if you had read some of the original thread, you'd see who some of the rumored replacements where.

or, try this...
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=megan+fox+replacement

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I thought that was the point of using online forums? To read and discuss... am I wrong?

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
must not have been on here the day you posted that,because i didnt see anything about it. sorry bud. the www.lmgtfy.com is MY MOVE ;) just kidding.

you're entitled...I just enjoy busting balls when I get the chance.:D:chairshot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts