Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
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o ALL THAT ORDERED KEEP THE FAITH THE CAMARO IS COMING AND I JUST HEARD EVEN SANTA ORDERED ONE.:5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
well said...but did you not know you have a caps-lock button?

I see Bankrucy as a last resort and I don't think they are there yet. There may be some $$ coming from the TARP $$$.

·
Registered
897 Posts
While I agree that GM going bankrupt would not be all that bad, and probably better than getting the bailout. I think your idea of what GM would do is slightly off. Buick isn't going anywhere, they are a cash cow in Asia, Pontiac and Saturn are in much bigger trouble, while I do agree Hummer is as good as gone. Streamlining is a must for GM.......but their restructuring plan that they've already stated will go into effect whether the get the bailout or go bankrupt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about caps lock my typing sucks. gm will have to streamline to survive, chevrolet,caddy and gm trucks i think will still be ok but saturn,hummer,pontiac(maybe) and i don't know about buick will be gone just like olds. im not jumping ship and hell will have to freeze over before i cancel my order.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
im not jumping ship and hell will have to freeze over before i cancel my order.
You got that right...even if I have to go to the factory and help build it.:D:5go:

I think I'm more concerned about cost-cutting measures affecting the Camaro's build quality and/or quality control...but I would hope that through all of this, 1st priority would be to build a good car and not put any more nails in the coffin.:rolleyes:

KEEP THE FAITH!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i spotted a test car

I was driving down I-70 in Hagerstown,I looked over in the westbound lane.I couldn't believe what I saw.A new black Camaro,I just about broke my neck looking at it as it went by.I stopped at the local dealer to see if it came from there.They said it was probably a test car.It was awesome.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was driving down I-70 in Hagerstown,I looked over in the westbound lane.I couldn't believe what I saw.A new black Camaro,I just about broke my neck looking at it as it went by.I stopped at the local dealer to see if it came from there.They said it was probably a test car.It was awesome.
I'm just glad you didn't start some 5 car pile up on the freeway.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
You got that right...even if I have to go to the factory and help build it.

KEEP THE FAITH
I second your sentiments...

:canada: :yay::yay::yay:

:bow_gm:

:bigparty:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts