Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats goin on? just joined the site, i'm from chicago and i drive an 87 iroc and am in the process of swapping in a ls1.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome to the site

LSx swaps into ANYTHING are awesome.;):D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome fellow Chicagoan! :thumbsup:

Sweet car, LS1 swaps in 3rd Gens are awesome! :)
yeah i'm hopin it turns out pretty decent, so then maybe my car will keep up with some of you with 4th gens, also plan on doing a 4th gen dash swap as well

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, NY. Sounds like a fun project you're working on, wavekill00. Be sure to post some pics up when you get a chance.;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Long Island, NY. Sounds like a fun project you're working on, wavekill00. Be sure to post some pics up when you get a chance.;)
yeah i will for sure, but right now i'm at a stand still cause i need to find me a job since i just recently graduated high school, so the project can move along.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet, good luck with the LS1 swap. Those 3rd gens have a lot of potential! Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the welcoming it seems as though i shouldn't have some trouble finding some help on here if i get stuck then eh?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
hello and welcome from Houston Texas sounds like you have a lot on your hands with your project but good luck!

i think you will be able to find help on problem...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome :hello:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts