Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a seriously major storm the other night and a piece of plboard hit the rear left quater, put a very faint dent in it :angry::angry:
Car was parked in one of the tank hangers-at my own risk!! Glad it wasn't outside there was a fair few branches flying about :mad:

Going to see my dealer as they have a body shop and get a price, am really hoping it can be sucked out

·
Registered
30 Posts
Paintless dent repair

Try a local paintless dent repair expert. I have one near me that can perform magic. Usually 75-100 bucks. Get a good recommendation. Hope this can help you;)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Try a local paintless dent repair expert. I have one near me that can perform magic. Usually 75-100 bucks. Get a good recommendation. Hope this can help you;)
These guys really do work some magic. A good friend of mine has an Uncle that does this full-time. He's got some out for me, even on body lines and creases.

A body shop may just want to bondo and repaint. :mad:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, well, I went to the local Chevy and chatted to one of the salesmen, told me that in a couple of weeks they will have a guy come in who does paintless dent repairs (he's on hols at the mo)-rekons it wont cost very much either!!! Good news but still gutted!!

·
Banned
104 Posts
good luck

Thanks all, well, I went to the local Chevy and chatted to one of the salesmen, told me that in a couple of weeks they will have a guy come in who does paintless dent repairs (he's on hols at the mo)-rekons it wont cost very much either!!! Good news but still gutted!!
Good man often has good luck. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I know they're a long time coming but here's the damage, I know it doesn't look much-it was quite hard to get a good pic to show the damage in detail!!!

It's been about -5 here the last week, if this stays, I shant be getting her out the garage til next year!!

Still gutted! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts