Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An electrical cord tied into shape of noose was found in the basement of the Woodhaven Stamping Plant in Wayne County over the weekend, a Ford spokeswoman said this morning.

More...

·
Registered
299 Posts
So? Maybe someone was thinking of hanging themselves?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I love how nonchalant you are about it.
Could have been for hanging a pair of slacks. If you think about it a coat hanger is kind of like a noose in the shape of a triangle.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I think it's automatically racist and Ford should pay millions to those offended by the noose.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I think it's automatically racist and Ford should pay millions to those offended by the noose.
:lol: Yeah really....knee jerkers for sure.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I saw a cowboy making a lasso. I think he was really making a noose so I'm going to sue.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
They act like noboby ever made a noose before. Didn't anybody watch Westerns when they were growing up? The bad guys always would either get shot or they would get hung. They would always show the noose up close. We used to make them as kids for crying out loud. BTW, what race were the bad guys in the Westerns? Would you rather find a noose at work or find an assault rifle? I rest my case.

·
Registered
299 Posts
They act like noboby ever made a noose before. Didn't anybody watch Westerns when they were growing up? The bad guys always would either get shot or they would get hung. They would always show the noose up close. We used to make them as kids for crying out loud. BTW, what race were the bad guys in the Westerns? Would you rather find a noose at work or find an assault rifle? I rest my case.
I would rather find an assault rife because I could sell if for more money than a noose. ;)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Not if it's an actual assault rifle.
Those are class III (select fire) and if it was made after 1986 (or even if it was made before but not registered) you would have to surrender it to the closest police department or face a felony. ;)
That's like saying Santa Claus doesn't exist. Don't hurt the dream.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
In that case a cardboard box is kind of like a coffin in the shape of a cube and made of cardboard.
Dell are racists for sending me computers in makeshift coffins!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Oh in most states you can still get select-fire Class III weapons..they just cost an arm and a leg because they're 24 years old and very rare.
From my cold dead hands...... :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts