Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I love home and I hate seeing the NEVER on the forum. I may be moving back if current event go through. Yes......moving.....again.:patriot:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
well i'm going to join ya here in NC

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
no you didn't

·
8,984 Posts
texas is amazing!!! we have more members than any other states!!!
You just can't stop.:mad:

Sorry guys for intruding as he is from Austin and Austin is different.:lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hmmmmmm.........North Carolina sounds like a nice place to relocate to . New York sucks......and did I mention how much it sucks?
That's a switch, you know -- most of the bazillion people who have relocated here from NY feel compelled to broadcast unbidden their opinion that NY and its natives are vastly superior in every conceivable way.

Always makes me wonder why they don't go back.

Sometimes I ask...

:D

On the other hand, those who wish to join us rather than denigrate us are welcomed with open arms and genuine Southern hospitality! Funny how that works, huh?

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's a switch, you know -- most of the bazillion people who have relocated here from NY feel compelled to broadcast unbidden their opinion that NY and its natives are vastly superior in every conceivable way.

Always makes me wonder why they don't go back.

Sometimes I ask...

:D

On the other hand, those who wish to join us rather than denigrate us are welcomed with open arms and genuine Southern hospitality! Funny how that works, huh?
:lol: that is so very true..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Charlotte NC here. OHHHHHHHHHH Im GLAD I am in THE Land of COTTON!!! :5go:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
North Carolina is the part of South Carolina nobody wanted...LOL. Just kidding!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I moved to NC from IL almost 4 years ago and love it. Not seeing very many 2010 Camaros around here yet. I sure wish I had one in my garage :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts