1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Bremerton, WA

·
Registered
114 Posts
mine was built 5-7 so im in the same boat just waiting whats another few weeks anyway right:thumbsup: althought the railyard spreadsheet had it arriving in the kent railyard possibly on 5-13:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
We should set up a weekend this summer to all meet somewhere and show off our cars and visit. Any suggestions on a meeting place?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hillsboro, OR checking in.

We've got a tentative local 5th Gen gathering in the works. Details to be sorted out when more locals take delivery of their cars.

Got a 2SS RS in the pipe. It's done building, but won't ship till they can fill a truck coming out this way.
The train drops off the cars at the rail yard on Columbia Blvd in Portland (north side of St. Johns, actually) and for local cars, they're brought straight to the dealership. You shouldn't have more than a day's wait once your car is unloaded from the rail car.

Who did you order from? What's your VIN? Maybe I can help.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hillsboro, OR checking in.

We've got a tentative local 5th Gen gathering in the works. Details to be sorted out when more locals take delivery of their cars.

The train drops off the cars at the rail yard on Columbia Blvd in Portland (north side of St. Johns, actually) and for local cars, they're brought straight to the dealership. You shouldn't have more than a day's wait once your car is unloaded from the rail car.

Who did you order from? What's your VIN? Maybe I can help.
I dont' have a vin yet, ordered at Bruce Chevy in Hillsboro. Should they have the VIN now? is there a site to track location via VIN?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I dont' have a vin yet, ordered at Bruce Chevy in Hillsboro. Should they have the VIN now? is there a site to track location via VIN?
Ok, what's your order number? (6 digits, may be more letters than numbers.)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mine is now sitting on the ramp in the showroom of Wilsonville Chevrolet for the next week while we are out of town if anyone wants to see it :). We did not have time to install the ground effects, but will do that when we get back.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts