Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordering

How long after placing a deposit with a dealer does it normally take to recieve your order number and VIN from the dealer, and is the order number generated by the dealer or by GM when the order is placed with GM. The reason I ask is I placed an order 25 April and still have not heard back from the dealer.

Thanks,
Rob
Black 2SS/RS

·
Registered
219 Posts
Order number
NDMHK0
Last of VIN A9106922
Have the dealer check the status of the order. If it's been produced, they can call the DBC and get a rail car # for you. Once you have a rail car #, there's a phone # you can call to find out how far away the train is and an ETA for deliverly.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Bozeman, Montana

·
Registered
178 Posts
Bozeman, Montana
Excellent choice on your order :D We ordered the factory stripe kit and the day we were going to install them saw the bumblebee stripes on another car and decided to order that kit. We painted the ground effects to match the Cyber Grey body and I hope to install them soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our Camaro is at the dealer, saw it today. It needs to get the stripes, ground effects installed, and perhaps painted. We'll make that decision tomorrow. I can't wait to get this thing on the road!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Im right there with you guys. I was built 5-7 and now Im just waiting for delivery. Anyway Im from Bozeman, MT.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Walla Walla, WA. Ordered 1-19-09. 2SS/RS Inferno Orange, black stripes, MXO auto, leather interior. 3400 on 5-27-09. Have not heard anything from dealer. E-mailed Eric Hall of Classic Chevy in Texas and he was good enough to check for me. I can't understand why GM can keep the dealers better informed on their pending orders.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ours is sitting in my driveway now.. :D

We got it for the weekend, and need to take it back to get the ground effects put on. Getting them painted the same color as the car. The car gets more looks that I have ever seen anything get. Strangers drop by to check it out and chat..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ours is sitting in my driveway now.. :D

We got it for the weekend, and need to take it back to get the ground effects put on. Getting them painted the same color as the car. The car gets more looks that I have ever seen anything get. Strangers drop by to check it out and chat..
Pics?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Pick mine up 6/6, now driving
Black on Black
2lt
RS
Auto
cyber gray Rally stripes
Awesome, I'm from Bremerton, looking to buy a house in Port Orchard. Congrats on your purchase, I haven't seen you on the road yet. I know there's a red 2LT around. I will definitely be giving you the :thumbsup: if I see you on the road, so don't be freaked out if some guy in an early 90's lowered red chevy truck is giving you the thumbs up or gawking continuously.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We are going to have another 5th Gen in the Northwest soon. 2SS/RS Inferno Orange w/blk rallies. It came alive on 6 June. Waiting for shipment they say. At 4000. I'll be ssoooooooo happy when it reaches 6000 and I'll be driving it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will be looking for you!

I have received so many :thumbsup::thumbsup: since Saturday :)
Awesome, I'm from Bremerton, looking to buy a house in Port Orchard. Congrats on your purchase, I haven't seen you on the road yet. I know there's a red 2LT around. I will definitely be giving you the :thumbsup: if I see you on the road, so don't be freaked out if some guy in an early 90's lowered red chevy truck is giving you the thumbs up or gawking continuously.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Soon. I have a few from my phone, but they don't do it justice. Drove it out to the coast and back on Sunday. It rides really nice and smooth. No body roll in the turns. Starting to learn the interior, computer, stereo.. Synced my phone with the stereo, and that works great. Put the iPod Touch into the console, and played music from it, sounds great. Plan to put a full post up later with the interesting details I have been noticing on the general use of the car. It goes back tomorrow for ground effects, and should have it back on Friday I hope.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts