Modern Camaro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Coeur d Alene Id checking in! Have an Aqua blue w/ White stripes 2ss/ rs on order to match my 68 Lemans blue w/ white stipes conv. Is it possable to track production off the order number, the dealer here does not quite get it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello everybody! I just wanted to invite all of you to our Camaro Club 2009 ALL CAMARO SHOW. August 22nd, at Wilsonville Chevrolet in Wilsonville Oregon, it is right off of I-5. There will be raffle prizes, trophies, great people to meet and lots of great cars. 9am - 2pm. Call me or PM me if you want me to mail you an event flyer. I hope to see you there. Maggie

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hello everybody! I just wanted to invite all of you to our Camaro Club 2009 ALL CAMARO SHOW. August 22nd, at Wilsonville Chevrolet in Wilsonville Oregon, it is right off of I-5. There will be raffle prizes, trophies, great people to meet and lots of great cars. 9am - 2pm. Call me or PM me if you want me to mail you an event flyer. I hope to see you there. Maggie

I am heading up to Seattle around then, so I might be able to stop by

·
Registered
262 Posts
Posted 6/5/09 waiting for arrival. It came in June 26th. What a sweet car.
Dry side checking in. How many eastern washington Camaros are there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hillsboro Oregon, signing in
Hi ya! What part of Hillsboro? We're in Orenco.
Will we see you at the Informal Friday Night Cruise at Dairy Queen (Farmington/Kinnaman Rd in Aloha, OR) on the 21st at 6 pm, or the All Camaro Show at Wilsonville Chevrolet on Saturday the 22nd (9a-2p)?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am in Orenco as well, one street West of you, most likely will see me on Saturday- unless we see each other in the neighborhood-

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am in Orenco as well, one street West of you, most likely will see me on Saturday- unless we see each other in the neighborhood-
:eek:

Well then, come on over to the house and show us your 5th Gen! :thumbsup:
What time are you planning on going down there? We could drive to the show on Saturday together. We'll be up early, so if you want to swing by our house, that would be fine w/us. If the garage door is up, the welcome mat is out!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wifes Camao's

Attached are pics of my wifes two Camaro's. It was taken in Sept, when the 2010 came home. 88 has 37,000 miles, think it may leave this spring. We are in Grays Harbor WA.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dang! I thought I posted on here already. Guess not!

Warrenton, Or-e-gone here! As my mom says.

41 - 60 of 140 Posts