Bremerton, WA, just across the sound from you

·
Registered
29 Posts
Beaverton, OR over here:thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
A car forum could be a lonely place for a person from that area as most of the people there are busy growing organic food, pushing for legalized drugs, saving the planet, and protesting war and anything they can think of.

LOL sorry I couldn't resist. Although for the most part true I'm just kidding.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Minot, North Dakota here. Looking to order in the spring if GM allows my dealership any more allotments.

·
Registered
26 Posts
West Seattle here. Just took the Firebird down the hill and cruised Alki for a bit. Great day weather wise.

·
Registered
897 Posts
A car forum could be a lonely place for a person from that area as most of the people there are busy growing organic food, pushing for legalized drugs, saving the planet, and protesting war and anything they can think of.

I was going to respond with a poke at Ohio's stereotypes, but then I realized there is nothing there to make fun of.......flat, hill-less nothing. It must suck only being known for a college football team, the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, and Lebron James who will soon be moving on to a city someone has heard of. I'm kidding.......kind of......gotta love stereotypes.:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was going to respond with a poke at Ohio's stereotypes, but then I realized there is nothing there to make fun of.......flat, hill-less nothing. It must suck only being known for a college football team, the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, and Lebron James who will soon be moving on to a city someone has heard of. I'm kidding.......kind of......gotta love stereotypes.:thumbsup::D
How can you forget Drew Carey he's from Ohio. Hes the most important thing to come out of this state haha.

·
Registered
897 Posts
How can you forget Drew Carey he's from Ohio. Hes the most important thing to come out of this state haha.
:lol: Right, good one, who could forget the less than satisfactory replacement for Bob Barker on the Price is Right.

·
Registered
897 Posts
You would have rather had Rosie?

:lol: Good point. I think they should have just had a tv up on stage with all kinds of Bob clips qued up ready to go. I mean they have over a thousand shows of material to choose from. The contestants would come up on stage and hug the tv, it would be great. In the showcase showdown you'd bid on the "Bob" tv for the day, great advertising for Sony, Samsung, Phillips, etc built right in. Essentially you'd be watching tv on your tv.

........could I be anymore off topic right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Steilacoom (Tacoma area)
(parents in Spanaway)

·
Registered
63 Posts

Your absolutely right! King county is the liberal capital of the northwest. :angry:
East hill of Kent here.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.