Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my wife and I are ordering lunch at a Fazoli's in Oshkosh, Wisconsin when the Assistant Manager walks by and says "Go Steelers". I did not think he was talking to us so did not comment back. He then stops, looks right at me and says "So your a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan". I replied No, I am a Green Bay Packers fan and was not sure why he asked me that. He replied well either way it is good to see that there are still people who know who Mean Joe Green is and he walked away..... That is when I realized what he was talking about, but he must not be able to read very well. I had to explain it to my wife, but I was wearing a Camaro t-shirt that on the back said Mean Green Muscle Machine.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
If I want to see someone chase a ball, I'll call the dog, and she works for doggie treats.

This reminds me of an old joke:

The robotic bartender

A popular bar had a new robotic bartender installed, when the first customer came in for a drink and the robot asked, "What's your IQ"?
The customer replied, "137."
The robot proceeded to make conversation about physics, astronomy, investments, insurance, and so on. The customer listened intently and thought, "This is really cool."
Another customer came in for a drink and the robot asked,
"What's your IQ?"
The man responded, "99" and the robot started talking about the football, baseball and so on. The customer thought, "Wow, this is really cool."
When a third customer came in to the bar the robot asked, "What's your IQ?"
The customer replied, "70".
The robot asked, "So, where do you wait tables these days?"

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
In the day (MJG and Bradshaw), the Steelers were my AFC team (replaced by Buffalo when the Bills drafted Bruce Smith from VT). Now a days, I don't have a true favorite at all though I tend to now pull for Philadelphia. I guess some Steeler fans would rollover in their graves knowing that.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Hmmmmm looks like the Saints colors to me

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Today my wife and I are ordering lunch at a Fazoli's in Oshkosh, Wisconsin when the Assistant Manager walks by and says "Go Steelers". I did not think he was talking to us so did not comment back. He then stops, looks right at me and says "So your a Pittsburgh Steelers Fan". I replied No, I am a Green Bay Packers fan and was not sure why he asked me that. He replied well either way it is good to see that there are still people who know who Mean Joe Green is and he walked away..... That is when I realized what he was talking about, but he must not be able to read very well. I had to explain it to my wife, but I was wearing a Camaro t-shirt that on the back said Mean Green Muscle Machine.
GO PACK GO!!! Huge Packers fan here!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Cowboys fan here! Ok, so maybe they've sucked lately. :D
used to be but the new owner makes way stupid decisions so I quit

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I sure can't argue that. It could be so simple with their talent. They need a coach. Bring back Barry or even better. Jimmy.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I think Barry was the beginning of the end ... coached Jimmys talent to his SB

1 - 17 of 17 Posts