Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THEY COULD POSSIBLY CLOSE UP IF THEY CANT RAISE ANYMORE CAPITAL... SO I GUESS BUY THE CAMARO IF IT COMES OUT AND DONT PAY THEM BACK!!:cool: THIS WOULD BE A DISGRACE IF GM WERE TO CLOSE AFTER SO MANY YEARS BEING #1... I HOPE IT DOESN'T!!!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I just heard this on the news a few minutes ago. They said Chrysler would go under first and the GM has quiet a bit of foriegn stuff they could sale to raise money if they need to make it longer. They said the GM stock has almost dropped 47% this week.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
BTW they have enough to make it 1-2 years in this enviroment.

There is a good chance Chrysler will be gone soon.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I believe there is also fear of a capital gains and coporate tax being imposed. Driving fear in the market.

·
Registered
401 Posts
BTW they have enough to make it 1-2 years in this enviroment.

There is a good chance Chrysler will be gone soon.
yea i believe chrysler will be first
i dunno who next...
chrysler has no economy cars.. yet anyways
but they sell a lot less cars than ford and gm and they are coming out with alot of new things in the next few years
and i'm sure the challenger is selling well
but not well enough..
the feds already bailed them out once hopefully they shall do it with them again
and/or chevy and ford

·
Registered
208 Posts
Oh time to pick up some shares! :D
your right about that, i made the unwise move of investing about a year ago when it was 20 dollars a share. now it's at 4.94. i think it won't get any lower than that lol, so now is definitely time to buy. i'm thinking of picking up a hundred shares tomorrow, it'll help gm, and it'll help me in 5 years... well hopefully:D

i'm betting gm will be doing good in two years

here goes the link http://www.autoblog.com/2008/10/09/gm-and-ford-beaten-up-on-wall-st-today/

oh yeah and another thing, a recession doesn't get really bad until there are no more buyers, stock that is, and i think there are plenty of people going and buying right now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts