Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do i guess im turning to the dark side.

My name is Mike, and i have been a mustang addict since i was 16.

but in all seriousness, my family nor i have owned a GM product since a 1969 Cutlass 442. its not b/c we dont like them but rather we get good deals on fords. but this car just has me captivated. I have always loved classic muscle cars and pony cars, and this just strikes me, and isnt a mopar (im not a big mopar fan even though the challanger looks like a very nice car)

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Welcome to this side:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
welcome. . . I'm coming form a Mopar myself. . . Trust me the Camaro is 100 times better than the Challenger. . . The Callenger is sitting on the same platform as the 300, Magnum and Charger. . . Nothing special about it. The interior is disgusting.. . Looks just like my Neon SRT4 and my Dodge Nitro. . If you are going to spend 40k on a car it better be nicer than that. . .

The interior is amazing in the camaro. . the looks, the car... amazing

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike, the quality of this Camaro will amaze other loyal brand owners and it will be enjoyed by many for along time to come.

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome to the 'right' side, Mike!:hello:

You are definitely in the right place......tons of Camaro afficianados, chock full of knowledge, enthusiasm and the growing impatience of having to wait for our beloved dream cars to roll off the assembly line next year.

Glad you could join us, friend!;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you all for your warm welcome! im really excited for this car, and it comes out just in time for me to graduate and get a nice little job working for one of the great defense contractors in good old Northern VA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts