Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have been nominated as the Member of the Month for November 2011!!!:party: How do you feel about that?

- I was honored that someone felt my Camaro could be a Camaro of the Month.

What got you started with your love for Chevy and the Camaro?

- The 1969 Camaro has stirred my soul since I was a teenager in the 80s. My neighbor had one and I would look out my bedroom window at the car and dream of someday owning a Camaro.

Whats the Story Behind your 5thgen Camaro?

- I was driving a 2005 Corvette when I saw the 5th gen Camaro for the first time. It was love at first sight! It took me a while to find a black 2SS/RS…but now I’m one very happy Camaro owner!

How did you come across ModernCamaro.com and what made you stick around?

- One of the things I really like about ModernCamaro.com is that the members are very friendly and positive. They support each other and share a love for the Camaro that is infectious.

How did the Camaro or Chevy in general change your life?

- I became a member of the South Jersey Camaro Club and I enjoy spending time with them at shows and meetings. They are a really fun and crazy bunch! The social aspect of owning a Camaro is something I had not considered prior to my purchase! I love the car so much that I started CamaroNews.com to share my passion for the Camaro!

Finally do you have anything you’d like to say to ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

- I would like to thank everyone who voted for my Camaro. I would also like to tip my hat to the other owners that were also up for the award this month. They were all great cars and any of them could have easily won.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
407 Posts
Grats!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts