[URL="
[/URL]
November 2014 Member/Car of the Month
Nominations​

All nominations must meet the following qualifications:

1. Must own a Camaro
2. Must be a member of ModernCamaro.com
3. Should be helpful and friendly around the forums
4. Must be at least semi active on the site on any boards...i.e. posting at least 4 times a month for the past 3 months
5. Must be willing to provide a picture of themselves with their Camaro to post on the front page
6. Must be willing to be interviewed because the write up will be placed on the homepage here at ModernCamaro.com

Only one (1) nomination will be allowed per site user each month.
*If a member has already been a Member of the Month in the past, please do not nominate them again.
Here is a list of all the previous winners: Member/Car of the Month Winners

Multiple nominations of the same member ARE allowed and encouraged...as is any discussion from a user as to why a nomination was made.

:5go:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Seconded! Excellent choice!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Envy, you deleted my posts from last month on others I thought were good nominations, but I'm guessing ChibiBlackSheep was probably on it.

·
Bully Proof
7,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Envy, you deleted my posts from last month on others I thought were good nominations, but I'm guessing ChibiBlackSheep was probably on it.
I did not delete any of your posts from last month Hokie...all your suggestions are still there in the October nomination thread. My nominee has not been mentioned by anyone previously so I thought I'd throw the name out there.

And to clarify...the only posts I have deleted were in the September thread where members were talking about there being no qualified members left which I felt was untrue and insulting to those who continue to contribute so I removed the comments.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I did not delete any of your posts from last month Hokie...all your suggestions are still there in the October nomination thread. My nominee has not been mentioned by anyone previously so I thought I'd throw the name out there.

And to clarify...the only posts I have deleted were in the September thread where members were talking about there being no qualified members left which I felt was untrue and insulting to those who continue to contribute so I removed the comments.
My bad, sorry about that, I must have looked in the opposite thread ... I did look, just not very hard, and obviously not in the right place. My apologies ... I stand corrected.

I would agree there are still a number of eligible members who are certainly deserving ... as evidenced by your nomination ... hopefully that number will continue to grow.

Sorry again. :BangHead: Feel free to give me a :chairshot: or a :twak:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Best choice has already been given.:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.