Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to my local dealership and there gonna stop special orders for 2010 camaro April 23rd. Ans he also told me that the 2011 camaros are gonna be slighty more expensive. So what should I do? Should I order it now? And I don't really have enough fir the down payment. And you think it's possible to maybe talk down the price since not gonna be making them 2010 anymore:(

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I spoke to my local dealership and there gonna stop special orders for 2010 camaro April 23rd. Ans he also told me that the 2011 camaros are gonna be slighty more expensive. So what should I do? Should I order it now? And I don't really have enough fir the down payment. And you think it's possible to maybe talk down the price since not gonna be making them 2010 anymore:(
Maybe Scotty or Eric can say how much more expensive we're talking about?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Maybe Scotty or Eric can say how much more expensive we're talking about?
My dealer told me there would be an 8% increase in the price. No details on what will be "new" or perhaps "refined" for 2011.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If it is an 8% then the cost would possibly go up anywhere from $1000 to $2,00 depending in the cost. Hummm - but then there maybe room to talk down on older sitting models that have not moved.. decisions decisions....:confused:

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
There will only be one 1st model year for this body. Go for the 2010.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea. I think it might have to get the 2011. I just don't enough funds to get it right now. Pretty weak!!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
nothing has been released, other than TODAY is the last day for a sold order to be entered. Price increases are speculative - as we all assume some models will have.....well...more goodies than 2010. But then again, it need to remain price competitive with the competition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts