Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are your final thoughts? What color are you now thinking about getting it in? What trim are you considering? Did you see it live?

I might not even get a V8, seeing as the V6 makes enough power for me. I might get the LT in a nice red or black. But then again, I want my own Bumblebee...:BangHead: I guess it's still too soon to choose! But after seeing how great the 'Vert looked, I might just wait. My original plan was to get a White 'Vert with Orange stripes. What do you think?

BTW the reveal was amazing for those who missed it. My gosh I want to kiss all of GM's design crew.:fluffy:

Are you sure you were watching the same thing we were? You call pulling the red RS into a garage amazing? :eek:
What I meant was: in order to fully appreciate it, you had to see it live. If you have been waiting almost a decade for a Camaro, just seeing a final one is amazing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Being from "across the pond" it's still all a looooong way off for me (if it ever appears). But, I'd still wait on the Z28 (pricing etc) because she's still a big, fat American car (not that I don't love that) and it'll have to have some sort of supercharger on it to keep up with stuff on our roads :p

Seriously though - a Cyber Grey model with all the options (V8, 21 inch wheels etc) will do me fine!

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I'll take mine in Inferno Orange with every option. Although not a deal breaker by any means, I wish that Sirius was available. I've been a Sirius subscriber since their inception.

I'm already turning the 'mod-gears' in my head.......:cool:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
BTW the reveal was amazing for those who missed it.

Are you sure you were watching the same thing we were? You call pulling the red RS into a garage amazing? :eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'll take mine in Inferno Orange with every option. Although not a deal breaker by any means, I wish that Sirius was available. I've been a Sirius subscriber since their inception.

I'm already turning the 'mod-gears' in my head.......:cool:
Agreed, ill be voiding out the XM to run sirius in it....which is a shame...

I would love to see the merger here in the next 6 months..that would be helpful.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I want the SS/RS in the darker of the 2 blues. 6 spd man of course. since i was 16 ive wanted a v8 camaro, parents never let me get one cause of insurance. now im 22, and ive been following the progress of this car since it was first annouced. i want my big V8, it isnt a muscle car without it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
A lack of V-8 models.

Is anyone else bummed about only having one choice for a V-8. Everybody will be driving an SS no more top dog model.How can they have two levels for the V-6 and one for the V-8? Also , less HP for the auto is crap. You should have the choice of having afm or not too. Where is my Z-28 with 500 ponies?:BangHead::BangHead:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Is anyone else bummed about only having one choice for a V-8. Everybody will be driving an SS no more top dog model.How can they have two levels for the V-6 and one for the V-8? Also , less HP for the auto is crap. You should have the choice of having afm or not too. Where is my Z-28 with 500 ponies?:BangHead::BangHead:
There are two offerings for the SS. The LS3 will be for the 6 speed Manual cars and the L99 for the 6 Speed Auto cars. There is only one V6, which is the Direct Injection 3.6L.

They never said there wouldn't be a Z28, but they didn't say there would be either.

EDIT: Just realized you were referring to trim options. AFM will not work with a manual tranny.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts