Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARREN -- Sen. Barack Obama said Wednesday that his controversial remarks last year on the domestic auto industry -- remarks he has repeated often since his Detroit Economic Club speech last May -- have been misinterpreted by those who saw them as an attack on Detroit's economic backbone.

More...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Obama praised the Big 3 for their progress on the environment.

"If you look at what the automakers have been touting ... since I gave that speech, it's been the kinds of actions I suggested needed to get done," he said.

I guess it's a good thing Detroit's implementing Mr. Obama's plan. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Obama praised the Big 3 for their progress on the environment.

"If you look at what the automakers have been touting ... since I gave that speech, it's been the kinds of actions I suggested needed to get done," he said.

I guess it's a good thing Detroit's implementing Mr. Obama's plan. :rolleyes:
i was gonna quote that exact same part. so, he's one of those guys that takes credit for stuff he had nothing to do with (aside from the fact that he obviously knows nothing about how the auto industry works and that stuff he is seeing now was in development years ago)... reminds me of another presidential candidate of the past... hmmmm

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
^^^^ Good one. :lol: I'm sure he'll figure out something he had nothing to do with, yet claim credit for it.:rolleyes: Politicians, can't live with em, can't shoot em....well, unless you're Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley,....nevermind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts